Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1911 Lake Alden Dr, Apopka
Fully remodeled townhome with high end finishes! From the moment you step through the custom iron gate into the private courtyard you will fall in love & know that you are home. With its modern, open concept layout will make you feel fully connected to the family room, kitchen & outdoor entertaining space. You will find the great room to be large enough for a grand piano along with a giant sectional & a large kitchen with a 12 foot island. The 22' foot tall motorized blinds will give you added privacy from the vaulted, tongue and groove vaulted ceilings. The dining room seats 8 comfortably & looks onto the private interior courtyard, perfect for a private formal dinner with ambiance. You will fall in love with the spacious kitchen & its gorgeous quartz countertops. The high end appliances & abundance of counter space & cabinets make this a chef’s dream. Follow the grand staircase, with the custom stainless steel banister, piano wire railings & the bamboo flooring to the second floor. The master suite truly lives up to its title & features a sitting area with a corner wood burning fireplace. All of the bedrooms have private balconies offering quiet retreats from the world. The Trane A/C is less than a year old with a NEST thermostat. Home has been replumbed, rewired, repainted, refloored & a new driveway & garage has been newly painted with commercially coated floors. If you are looking for turnkey 'contemporary and chic' with easy access to 429 & everything Orlando offers, this home is a must see for you.
- MLS® #O5807687
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,224
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeNexthome Arrowsmith Realty
- Address1911 Lake Alden Dr
- SubdivisionLake Francis Village Condo 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBamboo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market177
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Arrowsmith Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 1:44am EST.