Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2974 Harbour Landing Way, Casselberry
A great find! This 3 bed, 2.5 bath home features a first floor master bedroom with connected hallway to a 15 ft by 10 ft dressing area and unique master bathroom, which has an in ground tiled tub and a walk-in shower. Adjoining den/study room has French door access to the large saltwater pool which has a new filter, pump, and piping. The upstairs features two bedrooms large enough for king size beds with walk-in closets, as well as a jack and jill bath. The upstairs also has a common loft area with a loft walkway. Kitchen has been updated with granite countertops, cook top, built in oven and microwave, a food pantry & lower cabinets with pull out drawers, and an instant hot water heater. Laundry room features loads of storage. Roof replaced in 2015. Wooded lot in secluded neighborhood. American Home Shield Warranty included. Located nearby Red Bug Elementary and Lake Howell High School, this home is a winner, come see this house today!
- MLS® #O5807743
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market48
- Address2974 Harbour Landing Way
- SubdivisionHarbour Landing
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Solar Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.