Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1036 Galway Blvd, Apopka
Apopka home, located in Breckenridge, a Gated Community. MUST SEE! This is a spacious 4 Bedroom/ 2.5 Bathroom home with a split floor plan. The interior is loaded with upgrades. The separate formal living, dining, and family rooms are showcased with real wood flooring. The kitchen is spacious and has lots of cabinets, includes stainless steel appliances and granite counter top, large breakfast bar and a separate breakfast nook. A wet bar and inside laundry room (washer and dryer included) are bonuses. The spacious Master Bedroom is equipped with a large walk-in closet, jetted garden tub and separate shower stall with beautiful ceramic flooring in the bath. All bedrooms have Berber carpet. Screened rear porch and fenced backyard. Conveniently located near 429 Expressway and Advent Health Apopka.
- MLS® #O5807818
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,575
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLou Haubner Realty, Inc.
- Address1036 Galway Blvd
- SubdivisionBreckenridge Ph 01 N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market244
Listing information courtesy of Lou Haubner Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.