Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1833 Black Lake Blvd, Winter Garden
$100,000 Price Improvement! Amazing lake front estate home with some of the best lake views in all of Winter Garden! This nearly 5,000 square foot home has 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths. Plenty of room for guests with circular driveway and 4-car garage. The expansive chef's kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinets and wine rack. The open floor plan is an entertainer's dream with the large great room overlooking the lake. You will adore your first floor master suite with sweeping lake views, tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, and massive master bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower. Upstairs features a guest room and state-of-the-art movie theatre. Spend your days relaxing poolside, or build a dock to take your boat out skiing and fishing. All of this in a guard gated community with lake front pool, fitness center, and activities galore. Come enjoy the lake life!
- MLS® #O5807864
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,996
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market226
- Address1833 Black Lake Blvd
- AreaWinter Garden/Oakland
- SubdivisionStoneybrook West
- CityWinter Garden
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34787
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWhispering Oak Elem
- Listing OfficeOrlando Hub Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Orlando Hub Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 9:15am EST.