Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
656 Whitetail Loop, Apopka
Short Sale. Very well maintained, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a popular neighborhood. New roof 2016. Screened porch addition in 2016. Solar panels and hot water heater added in 2014. All new windows and sliding glass doors. The master bathroom features a remodeled shower with a custom glass door and half wall. The kitchen offers sleek black appliances, an island and plenty of space for eating. There's a fabulous, split bedroom plan and a vinyl fence around the entire backyard. No sharing with the neighbors. The home's garage features a remote screen that is so dark, when it's down, people walking or driving by can't tell if the garage door is open or not. Don't miss out on this move-in ready home. Short sale. Listing price may not be sufficient to pay the total of all liens and the costs of sale, and the sale of Property at full listing price may require the approval of seller's lender(s).
- MLS® #O5807918
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Solar
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Short SaleYes
- Address656 Whitetail Loop
- SubdivisionVotaw Village Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Solar Hot Water Owned, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeGlobal Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Global Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.