Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1128 Dingens Ave, Gotha
IMMACULATE, MOVE IN READY CUSTOM MEDITERRANEAN ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE IS READY FOR YOU! Expertly displaying a masterpiece of craftsmanship, design and function. This newly painted, 5 BR split plan with 4 ½ baths has 20’ ceilings in the entry through the wrought iron, glass and solid wood doors into the formal living room and dining room with wall to wall windows and custom draperies that overlook the pool and fenced backyard oasis. The outdoor oasis includes heated saltwater pool for year round swimming and spa, gas connection for summer kitchen, large covered brick paver lanai, ceiling fans and surround sound. Large Master bedroom adorns a sitting area, tray ceilings, his and her walk in closets with custom shelving. The master bathroom features his and her vanities, soaking tub and luxurious large open walk around shower. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer’s dream. Built in stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, large center island, gas cooktop, walk in pantry and butler’s pantry with wine cooler and wet bar. Flooring throughout the home is hardwood, travertine and upgraded carpet. Exotic granite in kitchen and all baths. Upstairs game room/movie room includes bar and refrigerator leading to the 5th bedroom with private bath and a multi purpose room. This EFFICIENT SMART-HOME includes generator, double hung windows w/3M Security Film, H2O filtration system, security system with exterior cameras, 3 HVAC units. Conveniently located to attractions, shopping, restaurants and the airport.
- MLS® #O5807938
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,277
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market77
- Address1128 Dingens Ave
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeChris Quarles Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Chris Quarles Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:00am EST.