Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
842 Palm Oak, Apopka
Stunning, spectacular home in a desirable gated community. One of the most beautifully updated homes in the community. Spacious home with an open floor plan that feels warm and cozy. As you enter through the front door the high ceilings and wide open spaces draw you in. The master suite has a huge bath with his and her closets. One of the 3 bedrooms on the other side of the home has been opened by the seller to be flex space/office. It can easily be reverted back to a bedroom by the seller. What else does this home have? Solar heated pool and spa, wood burning fireplace inside. Gas fireplace on the pool deck. New roof. New AC (16 SEER). New gas tankless water heater. New skylights and solar panels. New paver driveway and pool deck. New fence, and there is a small stream/creek that runs behind the home outside the fenced area. The attic has a solar fan, extra insulation and a 10x10 storage area. Reverse osmosis in kitchen. Easy access to the 429 and all major highways. This is a "must see" for the buyer that wants to move in, unpack and enjoy!.
- MLS® #O5808185
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,524
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address842 Palm Oak
- SubdivisionWekiva Preserve 43/18
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.