Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20693 Sugarloaf Mountain Rd, Clermont
A true gem in the Hills of Clermont.!!!! If you're looking for privacy you have it here. This home has a split floor plan with over 4000 square feet of space. Master bedroom on the first floor. New paint on both the interior and exterior of the home. The pool has been resurfaced. The pool deck has been freshly painted. Original custom cherry wood cabinets and upgraded granite countertop. New carpet throughout the whole home with Brazilian hardwood in the kitchen area. Surround sound and gas burning fireplace. A large porch to overlook the professionally manicured landscape . Spacious and open kitchen to entertain your guests. A large screen in pool and lanai. Plenty of space inside and out. This estate home sits on a 5-acre lot with NO HOA. This is the perfect and forever home you dreamed of. It's finally here. Only 35 minutes to Orlando. 5 minutes to the Florida Turnpike. Zoned for great schools. Call or text today for a private showing. 1 year home warranty included with the home.
- MLS® #O5808210
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,470
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewPasture / Agricultural
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market108
- Address20693 Sugarloaf Mountain Rd
- SubdivisionHilly Acres Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAstatula Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.