Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3322 Oberlin Ave, Orlando
Expect to be impressed with this stunning brand new construction home in the beautiful neighborhood of College Park. This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms/3 full baths, inside laundry room, and a two-car front loading garage. There is also a convenient guest suite downstairs with a full bath that can be used as an office or as a bedroom. This home offers everything a buyer would want in a new home. The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry, a gorgeous tile backsplash, top of the line Stainless steel GE appliances including a wine fridge, Quartz Countertops, and an oversized island overlooking the spacious living room and a separate dining room. Throughout the home, you will find 10-foot ceilings, 8 foot solid doors, beautiful hardwood floors, 8" baseboards, designer fixtures, and ornate tile work. The incredibly well thought out floor plan features grand living areas, a well-appointed luxurious ground floor master retreat, stunning high-end finishes and great attention to detail. The master suite features Carrara marble, a stand-alone soaking tub, frameless glass walk-in shower with a Rain shower head, double sinks, his and her walk-in closets, and beautiful wood flooring throughout. Guests or family will enjoy the informal loft space upstairs leading to the three additional bedrooms. A nice covered porch extends off the living room overlooking the fenced-in back yard which is perfect for building a pool or entertaining. Make an appointment to see this stunning home today!
- MLS® #O5809044
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,994
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market15
- Address3322 Oberlin Ave
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionCollege Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeBarnett Realty & Prop Mgnt Inc
Listing information courtesy of Barnett Realty & Prop Mgnt Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.