Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1235 Glencrest Dr, Lake Mary
JUST REDUCED by $15,000!! Fantastic price on this beautiful pool home in the Devon Green community. Wonderful private patio area with your own pool! Spacious home with vaulted ceilings and lots of windows allowing lot to flow throughout the Great Room. The home features ceramic tile and hardwood floors. There is a large Master Suite with French Doors leading to the pool/lanai area. The Master Bath has been remodeled and has a large walk-in closet. There are two secondary bedrooms and a bath. The secondary bath has also been remodeled. One of the bedrooms is being used as an office but a closet could be added and converted to a bedroom. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile backsplash and pot filler. Heathrow community amenities include 24/7 security with two Guard Stations for community entry. Country Club living with golf course, club house, walking & biking trails, tennis courts & playgrounds. Conveniently located to I-4 for easy access to shopping, restaurants and medical facilities.
- MLS® #O5809381
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,144
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Park, Playground, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market141
- Address1235 Glencrest Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionHeathrow/devon Green
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighSeminole High
- Listing OfficeLakes & Links Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Lakes & Links Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.