Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
433 E New England Ave, Winter Park
A unique offering to say the least. Originally built in 1920, the woodwork highlights the best of lost skills retained in the massive renovation done in 2009. Sitting on over 1/2 acre this home is a short walk to park Ave and city hall. The library with an office highlights the skills of the craftsman society. You must see the wonderful flow throughout this home featuring 10 bedrooms and 2 luxurious Owners suites. Nothing was lost with formal dining, several living areas and an unbelievably well done kitchen renovation. The photos are only a glimpse of the elegance found throughout this home. One of a kind property that has to be seen to be truly appreciated 10 bed room 12 bath downtown Winter Park estate home completely renovated & expanded in 2009 just steps from Park Avenue. The elegance of the natural gas light fixtures blended w/ the LED lighting is just the beginning of this 1920/current day experience.
- MLS® #O5809404
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,325
- Year Built1905
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleHistorical, Traditional, Patio
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Brick
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market134
- Address433 E New England Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWinter Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeTree Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tree Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 9:15am EST.