Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
244 Bald Eagle Run, Lake Mary
Absolutely beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Eagles Crossing community. Stunning high vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, and specialty paint and artwork throughout. Formal dining room with tray ceilings, and large windows with tons of natural lighting. Spacious kitchen with 42" solid wood cabinets, island, breakfast bar, and tons of storage space! Open living room with propane fireplace, enormous windows, and sliding door to patio. Over-sized master bedroom with pool views, and walk-in closet! Master bathroom has soaking tub, separate shower, and double sink vanities. Large covered and tiled patio with ceiling fans! Fully enclosed pool area! Pool has a stone waterfall! Home sits on a large lot, and no rear neighbors! Double car attached garage! New roof done in 2019, new water heater installed 2017 (with solar), new HVAC installed 2018, and new water softener installed 2016 these are just some of the upgrades. Too many upgrades to list! This home is a must see!
- MLS® #O5809868
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,965
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeSloane Realty, Llc
- Address244 Bald Eagle Run
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionEagles Crossing
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- Days on Market252
Listing information courtesy of Sloane Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.