Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16612 Tudor Grove Dr, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Live life to the fullest in the GATED COMMUNITY of TUDOR GROVE with tree-lined streets, desirable A-RATED SCHOOLS and serene views! Luscious landscaping and an expansive BRICK-PAVER DRIVEWAY lead into this impressive POOL HOME with a 2-CAR GARAGE. A separate LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM await with abundant NATURAL LIGHT. EXPANSIVE VIEWS of the POOL flood the bright OPEN FLOOR PLAN highlighted by UPDATED ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORS (2016), HIGH CEILINGS, PLANTATION SHUTTERS, and a BRAND NEW A/C (2019). The LARGE UPGRADED KITCHEN is designed with the home chef in mind offering STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, NEW CABINETS (2017), GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, CUSTOM BACKSPLASH, OVERSIZED WALK-IN PANTRY, BUTLER’S PANTRY, and an EXTENDED CENTER ISLAND with a BREAKFAST BAR. SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN delivers a PRIVATE MASTER RETREAT with a SITTING AREA, access to the POOL, plus a SPACIOUS MASTER BATH. Gather with guests in the EXPANSIVE BRICK-PAVER LANAI & spend your days lounging by the SOLAR-HEATED SCREENED-IN POOL. The LARGE BACKYARD features 6’ VINYL FENCING, FRUIT TREES, and plenty of outdoor entertainment space. Located within AVALON PARK, offering seasonal events, eateries, boutique shopping, movie nights in the park & more! This serene community offers amenities including tennis courts, playground & a park. Only minutes from the WATERFORD LAKES TOWN CENTER. Enjoy easy access to 408, 417, and close proximity to UCF, Valencia College, Downtown Orlando & Research Parkway. Fall in love with this well-designed dream home!
- MLS® #O5809886
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,160
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market4
- Address16612 Tudor Grove Dr
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionTudor Grove At Timber Springs
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTimber Lakes Elementary
- MiddleAvalon Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.