Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4209 Bugle St, Clermont
HOME IS PRE-APPRAISED (HOME APPRAISED OVER ASKING PRICE FOR 485k) AND PRE-INSPECTED, reports are available upon request. JUST BUILT 2016, incredibly upgraded pool home located in the gated Hunters Run community in Clermont. Open floor plan throughout with a fantastic layout. The first floor features a den/office, formal dining room, huge family room, kitchen, breakfast nook, bedroom, and a full bathroom. The second floor has a split set up with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one side (one bedroom has a private full bathroom), and the master suite and bonus room on the other side. Large windows allow for tons of natural light. The kitchen boasts a massive quartz island perfect for entertaining, natural gas stove with double wall ovens, oversized Samsung fridge, and a walk-in pantry. Enjoy Florida living with your premium pool and heated spa with a screen enclosure and covered lanai just off your family room. The seller says you can see the Disney fireworks every night from the back of the home. Beautifully maintained neighborhood with a community pool and playground, close to schools and shopping. Publix, Walmart, Epic Theater, the Turnpike, and Winter Garden are all within ten minutes. Call today to tour this lovely home and make it yours forever.
- MLS® #O5809970
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,866
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address4209 Bugle St
- SubdivisionHunters Run Ph 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeNextdwell
Listing information courtesy of Nextdwell.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.