Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3055 Alessa Loop, Apopka
Under Construction. BRAND NEW TOWNHOME - ALMOST COMPLETE - ACROSS FROM COMMUNITY POOL! Do not miss this double master Florentino home design built by Centex with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a loft! Located at the new community Crossing at Emerson Park, this home is right in the midst of Apopka’s NEWEST southwest Development Corridor. Featuring iron-spindles on the first floor, this beautiful home has ceramic tile throughout the main living area and gorgeous dark espresso wood cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances included. The openness of this floor plan is complete with an oversized 8' Sliding Glass Door that welcomes you to the private covered lanai and privacy fence along the back of the property! The spacious second floor features two bedroom suites, a loft, and conveniently located laundry area with washer and dryer included. The garage features an upgraded epoxy floor that is included! This home is built with industry leading energy efficient materials, trusted brands, and backed by top warranties! Enjoy living in this private and gated, low maintenance community with relaxing amenities including a resort-style pool and cabana and small playground. Located just ¼ Mile from Advent Heath's newest hospital campus and directly next to the 414 on-ramp and HWY 429 simplifies travel to Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, and Downtown Orlando. Under construction - photo shown of similar floor plan. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Elevations, colors and options may vary.
- MLS® #O5810055
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Pool View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market73
- Address3055 Alessa Loop
- SubdivisionEmerson North Townhomes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficePulte Realty Of North Florida Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pulte Realty Of North Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:00am EST.