Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2804 Summer Brooke Way, Casselberry
Seller willing to assist with buyers closing costs! Welcome home to this meticulously maintained and upgraded house, owned by only one owner. Your new home features an upgraded kitchen with granite counters, a Florida room that was just recently tiled, plus a master bedroom downstairs with a remodeled master bath. On the opposite side of the house downstairs, there is a guest suite with full bath, that is perfect for visiting family, a nursery, or a private office. The laundry room downstairs features extra cabinet space, closet storage, a sink, and leads out to an oversized garage. Upstairs, find 2 more bedrooms and a full bathroom, perfect for your growing family. The open layout downstairs affords plenty of opportunity to entertain, with a large dining room and living room that opens up to the Florida room, as well as the family room that is attached to the kitchen. The home also has a 4 year old roof, a newer AC unit, one of 2, and 2 water heaters, one that was just replaced. You will love the privacy of the home, with an over sized yard, located on a cul-de-sac and plenty of mature trees. The quiet neighborhood has a very low HOA, and is nearby to many restaurants and shopping, along with being in a fantastic school zone. You don’t want to miss this opportunity, call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #O5810229
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,795
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market22
- Address2804 Summer Brooke Way
- SubdivisionHuntleigh Woods
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.