Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13118 Oulton Cir, Orlando
This lovely home is move-in ready and priced to sell quickly! Checkout the great floor plan on this lovely 4-bdrm 2-bath Eagle Creek home with newly painted exterior and great curb appeal. The split bedroom plan features abright spacious master bedroom with raised ceilings, walk-in closet, and a large Master bath featuring dual vanities, a garden tub, and a separate shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on either side of the second full bath. Bedroom 4 is ideally situated to serve as an optional office or study. The wide-open living/dining room area features glass doors that open up onto the beautiful outdoor brick-paver patio overlooking your very own private park like backyard, including mature shade trees and a campfire ring. The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinets, a closet pantry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and an abundance of counter space. The adjoining family room includes a built-in and is spacious enough to make entertaining a breeze for special events. Other features of this fabulous home include an inside laundry area, lots of closets for storage, many “healthy- home” environmental upgrades. Eagle Creek also has a clubhouse with restaurant, access to the tennis courts, fitness facility, basketball courts, several community pools, low HOA & NO CDD! You’ll be conveniently located for easy access to the Parks, the Beaches, Lake Nona Medical City, USTA, Need to travel further? Well, the OIA is only 20 minutes away! Fully furnished option available! Just bring a suitcase and a smile.
- MLS® #O5811002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,929
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address13118 Oulton Cir
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionEagle Crk Ph 01a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEagle Creek Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeOrlando Regional Realty
Listing information courtesy of Orlando Regional Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.