Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2241 Antilles Club Dr, Kissimmee
Expect to be impressed when you first arrive at this custom built home. It is located in the sought after, 55+ gated community of the Four Seasons At Orlando. A perfectly landscaped front yard with a large Queen Palm tree and a bricked paver driveway will greet you when you pull up. Welcome, please come in and explore this amazing home that will leave you wishing you own it! The home fronts the 8th hole of Mystic Dunes Golf Course and one can only wish to be sitting in a lounge chair enjoying a glass of wine in the enclosed private lanai. The stunning gourmet kitchen with its oversized island, high-end, staggered cabinetry, granite countertops, soft-closing drawers, stainless steel appliances, an a good sized pantry with built-ins to store the Chef’s kitchen gadgets ensures to make his or her dream come. The spacious Master suite is private from the rest of the home and features an oversized closet, plenty of windows to let the natural light in and provide nice views of the golf course. The en-suite bathroom is well appointed with an oversized walk-in shower, a large soaking tub, large vanity with double sinks and a tank less hot water heater. With over 2000 square feet, two bedrooms/two full bathrooms, an amazing gourmet kitchen, home office, formal dinning area and an enclosed lanai, this beautiful home has it all. It lends itself perfectly for entertaining and is only minutes to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, EPCOT and Disney Springs. No need to look further!
- MLS® #O5811474
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,111
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market38
- Address2241 Antilles Club Dr
- SubdivisionFour Seasons/orlando Ph 1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.