Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2641 Estuary Loop, Oviedo
The Savannah II is a 1 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3-car garage triple split plan which allows plenty of privacy for living, working at home, or entertaining. You’ll find the owner’s suite taking up one whole side of the home, with two bedrooms and a bath hall bath on the other side towards the front and a fourth bedroom and pool bath are at the rear of the home, perfect for guests or family members who would like their own private space. The kitchen, as the heart of the home, never leaves the cook out of what is going on, as it is open to the nook and great room. With an oversized quartz island with seating and farmhouse sink, banks of shaker-style cabinetry, beautiful GE® slate appliances that includes double wall ovens and a cooktop, and a glass subway backsplash, this kitchen has everything a chef needs and more. Wood-look tile flows thru the main areas and is complimented by 8’ doors, 5 ¼” baseboard and coordinating paint color. The owner’s suite is truly a retreat with its tray ceiling, plenty of room for a sitting area, and huge walk-in closet. The owner’s bath screams luxury with its polished marble-look tile on the floor and extending onto the wall of the oversized shower, a free standing tub, and dual vanities with quartz countertops. You’ll enjoy the amazing views of the pond and fountain off the covered lanai, with access from the great room. All of this in a tranquil, tucked away community that is close to everything Oviedo has to offer. Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #O5811606
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,660
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market198
- Address2641 Estuary Loop
- SubdivisionHideaway Cove At Oviedo
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32765
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCarillon Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.