Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 N Glenwood Ave, Orlando
What if you COULD have it all? Privacy plus a location in one of Orlando's most exciting neighborhoods? Vintage charm plus new major systems and renovated kitchen? This is the home really does check every box, including features that are rare in homes of this era in this area like large bedrooms, closets, off-street parking, storage, over-sized garage, along with classic touches like crystal doorknobs. Picture yourself in this charming, remodeled bungalow on a tree-lined street in the thriving Milk District, a block and a half from award-winning restaurants, micro-breweries, shops and parks. Wood floors warm the home throughout, and its spacious master suite can accommodate a king-sized bed, a rarity for homes of this era. Nearby neighborhoods like Thornton Park, Lake Eola, the Milk District, the Hourglass District, Audubon Park, Mills 50 and Colonialtown are short rides away. All major systems have been replaced: rear roof (2015) electrical (2015), roof, plumbing (2015), and AC (2014). The kitchen has granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances, and the Florida room (with indoor laundry closet) overlooks the large fenced-in backyard. A classic screened side porch is the perfect place to start your day, and the large elevated rear deck beckons as a place to entertain family and friends. Finally, the R-2 zoning allows for an incredible income opportunity as the garage can be converted into a rental property for short or long-term leasing. Don't wait to schedule a showing. This one won't last.
- MLS® #O5811650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,087
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address110 N Glenwood Ave
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionSeminole Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFern Creek Elem
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeNational Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of National Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.