Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1824 Cherry Ridge Dr, Lake Mary
Cherry Ridge, located in the private guard gated golf community of Heathrow is where you will find this lovely three bedroom, two bath home with upstairs bonus room/office that is ready for you to call it home. Features include an open floor plan, a large breakfast bar and a laundry room w/laundry tub. The master suite has dual sinks and a garden tub in the bathroom plus a spacious walk-in closet. You will enjoy the privacy of your screened lanai overlooking a well treed fenced yard. The Heathrow Community provides many amenities, including two 24 hr manned guard gates, Sawyer Lake Park complete with a playground, ball fields, basketball courts, soccer field and a clubhouse. In addition, a Heathrow County Club membership will provide you with a premier country club experience and play on one of the most prestigious golf courses in Central Florida. Close proximity to I-4, 417, shopping, Colonial Town Park with upscale restaurants and miles of walk & bike trails! Approx. 40 minutes East to the beaches and 45 minutes west to Disney. This property may be under Audio/Visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5811977
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address1824 Cherry Ridge Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighSeminole High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.