Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1335 Bob White Trl, Chuluota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. **Accepting Back-up Offers** Expect to be impressed with this **ONE-OF-A-KIND CUSTOM-BUILT HOME**! This extraordinary 6.24-ACRE HIDEAWAY is surrounded by acres of wildlife preserves, parks, and lakes. Residents can enjoy kayaking and water sports in this impressive property’s PRIVATE WHITE SAND BEACH on the ECONLOCKHATCHEE RIVER. This home’s detailed woodwork includes a UNIQUE ENTRANCEWAY, CEDARWOOD BEAMS throughout, CEDAR SHAKE WALLS, plus BAMBOO & THATCHED CEILINGS. The OPEN FLOOR PLAN is highlighted by HARDWOOD FLOORS, VAULTED CEILINGS, a majestic STONE FIREPLACE, a CHEF’S DREAM KITCHEN, & panoramic views of nature and local wildlife. The third bedroom and private bath can be used as a mother-in-law suite! Relax in your OVERSIZED MASTER SUITE with a SPA-LIKE MASTER BATH, LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET, plus DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS leading to the BALCONY & SCREENED LANAI. Tranquil tropical landscaping makes the screened lanai & balcony areas a peaceful paradise you can enjoy with friends and family. Plus spend your days lounging by the SPARKLING POOL. This RUSTIC HOME features A WALKING TRAIL extending out to the ECONLOCKHATCHEE RIVER in the LITTLE BIG ECON STATE FOREST with access to a STUNNING PRIVATE BEACH - photos of the beach are actual photos of this listing! Skiing, paddle-boarding, fishing & more are just a few steps away. Nestled on 6 ACRES - plant a garden, RAISE HORSES, build a workshop, or store your boats, RVs, and more in your 6-CAR GARAGE. The possibilities are endless on this 6.24-ACRE LOT.
- MLS® #O5812359
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,503
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Fiber Optics
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market35
- Address1335 Bob White Trl
- SubdivisionCountry Acres
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.