Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1322 American Elm Dr, Altamonte Springs
Beautiful, bright and airy home located in the sought-after Forest Edge Community and zoned for Seminole County’s Lake Brantley school district!!! This updated split floor plan is move-in ready. The 3 bedroom and 2 bath home opens into a spacious living area, featuring new, wood look vinyl plank flooring, vaulted ceilings with skylights, and provides a spacious, yet cozy feeling, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The renovated kitchen features stainless steel appliances and new granite counters with bar seating. A spacious master bedroom boasts new bathroom cabinetry and granite counters, just this year! The well maintained home features many updates including new paint inside and out, fiberglass front door, HVAC system, irrigation system, new PEX piping with a 25 year transferrable warranty, and skylights, all since 2016! Forest Edge is a beautifully manicured community with its own pool and recreation area; in addition, this home is also a part of the larger Country Creek community in which you also have access to a large pool, tennis and racquetball courts, playgrounds, picnic area, and community clubhouse. Conveniently located close to downtown Orlando, Winter Park and I-4 and the West Tollway, restaurants and shopping
- MLS® #O5812611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,494
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address1322 American Elm Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionCountry Creek Forest Edge Unit 1
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColedev Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Coledev Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.