Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1310 Crown Isle Cir, Apopka
Back on Market! Buyers financing fell through. Move In Ready!! Wow what a find and it could be yours!! Meticulously maintained home on a tree lined street in a quiet neighborhood. Three bedroom split plan with both formal living and dining rooms. Kitchen has a separate eating space and is open to the family room with wood burning fireplace. Master retreat has dual sinks, separate shower and a big beautiful tub for relaxing. Screened lanai has dual ceiling fans and an outside patio, both of which are great places for viewing the wildlife, as your backyard yard is a wooded oasis. Situated on a beautiful HOA/County easement with flowing water, it allows for only a minimal view of your rear neighbor and is a wonderful place for nature walks. Conveniently located only three miles from Wekiva State Park where you can enjoy swimming, canoeing, kayaking, and hiking. Easy access to major Roadways.
- MLS® #O5812866
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,803
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address1310 Crown Isle Cir
- SubdivisionWekiva Woods Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:59pm EST.