Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 W Par St, Orlando
Located near one of the entrances into College Park, this stunning pool home is a statement home for all to see & admire as they enter the neighborhood. This modern new construction pool home has an open floor plan and is truly one of a kind with its 5 bedrooms/3 full baths/1 half bath, inside laundry room, and a two-car front loading garage. The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry, top of the line Stainless steel GE appliances including a wine fridge, Quartz Countertops, and an oversized island overlooking the spacious living room and dining room. Throughout the home, you will find 10-foot ceilings, 8 foot solid doors, beautiful hardwood floors, 7.25" baseboards, designer fixtures, and ornate tile work. The incredible floor plan features grand living areas, a well-appointed luxurious ground floor master retreat, stunning high-end finishes and great attention to detail. The master suite features Carrara marble, a stand-alone soaking tub, an expansive frameless glass walk-in shower enclosure with a Rain shower head, double sinks, a walk-in closet, and beautiful wood flooring throughout. Guests or family will enjoy the huge loft space upstairs leading to the four additional bedrooms. Step out the back door and enjoy your own relaxing oasis which features a beautiful pergola and sparkling swimming pool. Make an appointment to see this beautiful home today!
- MLS® #O5812953
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,156
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market24
- Address204 W Par St
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionCollege Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeBarnett Realty & Prop Mgnt Inc
Listing information courtesy of Barnett Realty & Prop Mgnt Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:44pm EDT.