Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1056 Avila Ln, Orlando
This is your opportunity to live in the sought after community of BALDWIN COVE. This LIKE NEW Energy Efficiency, METICULOUSLY maintained home features Open Concept Living, Upgraded Cabinets, Granite Counter tops, Upstairs Bonus/Den/Office room overlooking a beautiful pond with a fountain. The Kitchen offers ample amount of storage space including plenty of cabinets and a walk-in pantry. Beautiful Living/Dining area to entertain your friends and family. The 2nd-floor loft/bonus room area is a great place to have your office or make it your Family room. Huge master bedroom with a fountain view! The Master Bathroom with His and Hers vanity, an a large WALK-IN CLOSET. This secluded community is within minutes of great local dining and shopping in Baldwin Park & Winter Park, zoned for one of the most sought after school districts (Baldwin Park ES, Glenridge MS, Winter park HS). Cady Way Trail at your doorsteps for biking walking or running! Your guests will not have to go into your home through the garage, as there is plenty of guest parking connecting to the sidewalk (Check pictures) that will take them to your front door. WELCOME HOME, relax every evening in your porch enjoying magnificent sunsets. This property has the biggest lot of the Bungalows in Baldwin Cove!
- MLS® #O5813250
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,862
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods
- Days on Market25
- Address1056 Avila Ln
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionBaldwin Cove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Premier Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Premier Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.