Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10762 Cabbage Tree Loop, Orlando
Pristine condition 5 bed with HUGE BONUS ROOM. Private and peaceful views of pond and conservation area from your covered lanai. Open formal living and dining room. Nice upgraded kitchen with espresso cabinetry and SS appliances. Enjoy the views from both the kitchen/ dinette and the large family room area. DOWNSTAIRS FULL BED AND BATH is always sought after. Upstairs you are greeted by spacious bonus room. Double doors to your HUGE MASTER BEDROOM with 2 separate WALK IN CLOSETS and very well appointed owners retreat. 3 additional nice sized bedrooms and full bath complete the ideal floor plan. Upgraded stone front elevation, 2 well cared for A/C units, WAHSER AND DRYER STAY and furniture is also available for sale separately. You will not find a better value on a 5 bedroom with this amazing view in the area. Home is impeccably cared for and pride of ownership is easily evident around every corner. Move fast to see this one, amazing opportunity and value ready for you to call home.
- MLS® #O5813301
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,044
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market126
- Address10762 Cabbage Tree Loop
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCypress Springs Elem
- MiddleLegacy Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Prime Properties
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Prime Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 4:45am EST.