Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10263 Cypress Knee Cir #c, Orlando
WELL MAINTAINED HOME WITH NEW ROOF IN ESTABLISHED GATED COMMUNITY. This spacious two-story 4 bedroom 2 ½ bathroom home is located in the lovely community of Cypress Bend. This home features a huge master bedroom downstairs with a bonus room and the three other bedrooms upstairs. The master bathroom offers his & her closets, dual sinks, garden tub for relaxation, and separate shower. Prepare your gourmet meals in the kitchen that has plenty of cabinet and counter space to include a walk-in closet pantry. The kitchen and family room are open so you can always enjoy quality time with your love ones. The rear patio is covered and screened that leads into the fenced backyard. There are to many features to list. You must come and see. Great location near 417 & 408. Not to mention, GOOD SCHOOLS. Conveniently located to Publix, new Starbucks, Waterford Lakes mall, Lee Vista, Lake Nona and more. Pre-Home Inspection was completed and report is available for review. PRICED TO SELL! Don't miss this great opportunity to own a great house at a great price.
- MLS® #O5813308
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,468
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address10263 Cypress Knee Cir #c
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionCypress Bend
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCypress Springs Elem
- MiddleLegacy Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficeAlpha R.e. Of Central Fl Llc
Listing information courtesy of Alpha R.e. Of Central Fl Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.