Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5275 High Park Ln, Orlando
HUGE UPGRADE JUST COMPLETED ON 2/6/20. THIS STUNNING HOME IS NOW TURNKEY!!! NEW GRAY INTERIOR PAINT THROUGHOUT, NEW MODERN LIGHT FIXTURES INSTALLED, NEW CARPET IN BEDROOMS AND WOOD FLOORS REGLAZED. NEW PHOTOS ARE A MUST SEE! Are you looking for a low maintenance ONE STORY detached single family home? Large open kitchen overlooking the family room with 42" wood MODERN SHAKER Style WOOD cabinets and lovely modern hardware. The OVERSIZED ISLAND is a chef's dream and the quartz counters and stainless appliances will dazzle. The SPLIT plan contains 2 secondary bedrooms with it's own BONUS SPACE and full bath. PRIVATE GUEST SUITE AND BATH OVER THE GARAGE, a fabulous place for visiting family and friends to stay, a home office, home theater or a combo of many. Lastly enjoy the 2019 installed $7000 summer kitchen on the back lanai along with a private fenced and landscaped yard which incorporates historic brick from the streets of downtown Orlando, from where the Amway Center now stands. BACKYARD HAS ROOM FOR SITTING AND DINING AREA as well as HOT TUB. NEW AC in main home and EXTERIOR PAINT 2019. This home is located close to the Community Pool and Playground for easy access to some of Baldwin Park's best amenities. This home is a quick drive to Downtown Baldwin Park, Park Ave, the new Crosby Wellness Center, The East End Market, Dr Phillips Performing Arts Center & so much more that downtown living has to offer. *formal dining rm or living rm can easily be converted to home office*
- MLS® #O5813353
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,166
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingOn Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market116
- Address5275 High Park Ln
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park Unit 10
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2020 at 5:45pm EST.