Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5275 High Park Ln, Orlando
This ONE STORY beauty welcomes with a fabulous full length front porch and once inside inside you are greeted by an lovely entrance foyer, living room/dining room combo space. This light and bright space offers 10 foot ceilings and hardwood flooring. Large open kitchen overlooking the family room with 42" wood Shaker Style cabinets and lovely modern hardware. The OVERSIZED ISLAND is a chef's dream and the stone counters and stainless appliances will dazzle. Room for bar stools and eating area as well. The large master bedroom and bath, and guest half bath round out the rear of the home. The split plan contains 2 secondary bedrooms with it's own bonus space and full bath. Above the garage is a private guest suite with en-suite full bath, a fabulous place for visiting family and friends to stay, a home office or extra bonus area. Lastly enjoy the 2019 installed $7000 summer kitchen on the back lanai along with a private fenced and landscaped yard which incorporates historic brick from the streets of downtown Orlando, from where the Amway Center now stands. NEW AC in main home and EXTERIOR PAINT 2019. This home is located close to the Community Pool and Playground for easy access to some of Baldwin Park's best amenities. This home is a quick drive to Downtown Baldwin Park, Park Avenue, the new Crosby Wellness Center, The East End Market, Dr Phillips Performing Arts Center and so much more that downtown living has to offer. *formal dining room or living room can easily be converted to home office*
- MLS® #O5813353
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,166
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingOn Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market23
- Address5275 High Park Ln
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park Unit 10
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 12:14am EDT.