Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4555 Chalfont Dr, Orlando
CHECK OUT THE VIEW! NO REAR NEIGHBORS in desirable Hunters Creek! Beautiful pond front location with a tremendous view of conservation! You’ll appreciate the breeze on the oversized spacious covered and enclosed back porch. Enjoy the views of Florida wildlife from outdoor living area. Extreme Pride of ownership shows in this meticulously maintained home! TONS OF STORAGE! Beautiful water views from the kitchen/dinette and the master bedroom. Kitchen features a closet pantry and large breakfast bar backing to the dinette & family room. Master bedroom features sliding glass doors to the enclosed back porch. Massive master bathroom is complete with a garden tub, separate step-in shower, dual sinks, and walk-in closet. Oversized 2 car garage with room for 2 cars + work bench. Hunters Creek is a vibrant golf community home to 7 different parks that have numerous parks featuring Baseball/Softball Fields, Basketball Courts, Chickee (Pavilion), Community Building/Meeting Rooms, Dog Parks, Fishing Dock, Multi-Purpose Fields, Picnic Tables, Playground (shade structure), Racquetball Courts, Restrooms, Shuffleboard, Soccer Field, Social Center/Meeting Rooms, Tennis Courts, Veterans Monument, Volleyball Courts, and numerous Walking Paths. HOA features weekly classes and clubs. There are festivals, food trucks, community garage sales. There truly is something for everyone in this desirable and active community! Conveniently located with easy access to the 417 & Florida’s Turnpike. Close to area attractions & OIA.
- MLS® #O5813356
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Racquetball, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address4555 Chalfont Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 310
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWest Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.