Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3968 Wardell Pl, Orlando
This traditional-style home located in a prime area of Baldwin Park will amaze you inside and out. A beautiful brick staircase leads you to a large front porch. You are greeted by a gorgeous entryway w/ living room/office & dining room situated on each side. As you continue past the staircase, you’ll find an open concept kitchen overlooking a great room w/ two-story high ceilings. The kitchen features an oversized eat-in island, stainless steel appliances, dark wood cabinets & separate dinette. The ample-sized laundry room w/ additional storage cabinets sits off the kitchen. In the back of the house, a short hallway provides access to the backyard, two-car garage & half bathroom. A highlight of the downstairs is the large master bedroom suite featuring a bathroom w/ dual vanities, walk-in glass shower, separate soaking tub & water closet. Off the bathroom is a large walk-in closet. An extra-wide staircase leads to the upstairs of the home where you’ll find three additional bedrooms & a nice-sized loft. The 2nd bedroom features an en-suite bathroom & access to the front balcony. The 3rd bedroom has access to the front balcony & is connected to the 4th bedroom by jack-n-jill bathroom w/ separate vanities for each room. Upgrades to this home include beautiful wood floors & plantation shutters throughout. The backyard is perfect for entertaining w/ its oversized brick patio & lush landscaping. Steps to Blue Jacket Park & minutes away from Park Avenue, this home is a must-see! Sellers replacing roof.
- MLS® #O5813417
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,244
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Fitness, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market23
- Address3968 Wardell Pl
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park 6
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.