Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1055 Kensington Park Dr #412, Altamonte Springs
An opportunity like this doesn’t come along very often. Totally updated ground floor 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Altamonte Springs’ best kept secret, Kensington Park. This condo has been meticulously maintained and it shows from the moment you enter the inviting front porch where you can dine al fresco, overlook plenty of mature trees and landscaping to the glass enclosed rear Florida room that runs the length of the condo and is accessible thru the living and guest bedroom. There are 2 large storage closets, too!! Eat-in kitchen with raised ceiling, granite countertops, cabinetry with soft close drawers, and pantry. Dining and living room combination with brick wood-burning fireplace, ample closet space throughout including walk-in closet in master and guest bedrooms and coat/storage in foyer. Ceramic tile floors, crown and base molding throughout, French doors, updated baths with granite countertops, neutral paint, indoor laundry room, loads of closet space, plantation shutters, MORE!! Privately located end unit is easily accessible to rear gate, assigned carport, two swimming pools, spa, sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, indoor racquetball, two-story clubhouse with library and fitness. Gated community is located in walking distance to churches, shopping, West Seminole trail, newly redesigned Westmonte Park, MORE!! HURRY and submit your offer!! You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #O5813449
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,845
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market11
- Address1055 Kensington Park Dr #412
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionKensington Park Condo
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:29pm EDT.