Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3532 Coram Ln, Casselberry
This beautiful home is move-in ready! Exterior/ Interior has been recently painted. Desirable split plan home features many upgrades! Custom built kitchen cabinets with pull out sliding drawers. Crown molding in the family room, kitchen and main hallway. Windows have been replaced with double-pane tinted glass. Extra insulation in attic for lower power bills. Tile throughout the entire house with carpet in the bedrooms. Family room walls have added insulation for sound dampening for the bedrooms. French doors open to a huge backyard that is fenced and has a double gate for easy access and storage for your boat/trailer/RV. The neighborhood has optional HOA and is located across from Red Bug Lake Park, close to shopping, employment areas and recreation! This is a beautiful house and is in perfect, move-in condition! SELLER MOTIVATED, Full Sprinkler System Fully functioning, Replaced Shingles, Installed all new Smoke Detectors, New fixtures and Ceiling Fans, NEW AC UNIT 2019.
- MLS® #O5813705
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,605
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address3532 Coram Ln
- SubdivisionHowell Cove 1st Sec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market20
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:45pm EST.