Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2904 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Welcome to this custom “smart” home, built in 2017, nestled in highly sought-after Shingle Creek Reserve in the Oaks. A blend of today’s top user-friendly smart technology (Alexa and Google enabled with Wink app) and Florida style, this single-level split plan features clever design solutions and energy-efficient materials throughout. The smarts start in the garage, control your garage door from anywhere and have a more secure home with MyQ Chamberlain WiFi enabled door opener, Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Schlage Connect front door lock. You will also enjoy energy and cost saving benefits with your Honeywell Smart Thermostat, Rheem - Smart Water Heater, Rain Bird Smart Irrigation WiFi Sprinkler and more. Upon entry you are greeted by the spacious foyer with 9.4 ft ceilings that leads you straight into the light filled great room wired for surround sound to make any show a total movie experience, a chef's kitchen - complete with 42” cabinetry, stone countertops, raised bar cooking island with storage and stainless-steel appliances. Outside you have a spacious lanai plumbed for the outdoor kitchen you've always wanted, overlooking a large flat backyard with wooded views and no rear neighbors. The generous sized two car smart garage comes complete with height adjustable steel overhead storage racks and durable Coin Flex Nitro Tiles multipurpose interlock flooring. All situated in a fantastic neighborhood with great amenities.
- MLS® #O5814177
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,105
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Golf Community, Playground
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market32
- Address2904 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Crk Reserve/oaks Ph 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.