Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12341 Accipiter Dr, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Come see this gorgeous 5 bedroom & 3 bath POOL home boasting over 2700 sq ft!! Situated in a cul-de-sac with a long drive-way that has ample parking space to invite family & friends over. This home has an additional room that can be used as a theater room (see virtual photo), a play room or even an at home office! This truly is a gem that you have the opportunity to own. NEW ROOF was completed in 2018. Beautiful wood-like floors in all the bedrooms. Tiled throughout. So many more details that you have to see it for yourself. This property is located in a beautiful community that allows access to tennis courts, a huge community resort style-pool, basketball courts and more. There is a fishing pier out on Big Hawk Lake. Its 15min from Disney, close to restaurants, shops and the airport. This is the ideal home and area. Call me now for more information!!
- MLS® #O5814288
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,794
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market398
- Address12341 Accipiter Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionFalcon Trace 44/119
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleMeadow Wood Middle
- HighCypress Creek High School, Cypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.