Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
1953 Lake Sue Dr, Orlando
A MUST SEE! This completely REMODELED home nestled near Downtown Orlando boasts 2,000 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Ideal for entertaining, the open floor plan features a GOURMET kitchen with a large island, luxurious ALL WOOD cabinets, QUARTZ counter tops and NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES overlooking the dining room and spacious family room. The TRIPLE SLIDING DOORS lead out to the beautifully landscaped SCREENED PATIO in backyard where you can soak in the Florida sunshine. Enjoy relaxing in the oversized master suite with walk-in closet and master bathroom featuring a large walk in shower. This home also has a BRAND NEW WATER HEATER, and UPDATED ELECTRICAL. Laundry room is under air and has a separate entry to the parking area. Just 5 minutes away from The Orlando Museum of Art, Shakespeare Theater, Orlando Science Center and many scrumptious places to eat. It is walking distance walking distance to Leu Gardens. This home is also conveniently located near major highways and only 10 minutes away from Downtown Orlando, 25 minutes to Orlando International Airport, and 30 minutes from Disney World!
- MLS® #O5814339
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,971
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address1953 Lake Sue Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionBeeman Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:30am EST.