Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3879 Oakington Pl, Longwood
Amazing and completely upgraded end unit townhouse in Wekiva Landings on the 17th hole of Wekiva Golf Club. Kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, backsplash, breakfast bar with pendant lighting, recessed LED lighting & 42" cabinets. Porcelain tile, bamboo flooring and crown molding all throughout the 1st floor. Master bedroom is located downstairs with a large walk-in closet that has built ins as well as a matching corner desk making for a secluded home office area and master bath features a walk-n shower. Upstairs is a huge 22x12 bonus room that was not part of the original floor plan (fully permitted) adding 262 square feet of living space, 2 additional bedrooms, a 9x7 loft area perfect for a home office, laundry room upstairs with optional hook-ups in 2-car garage which has professional epoxy floor coating and plenty of storage cabinets. Enjoy relaxing or entertaining in your spacious 16x10 screened lanai with amazing an water/golf course view. Low HOA fee includes exterior building and grounds maintenance for care free living. Great A rated Seminole county schools & walking distance to Wekiva Golf Club, library, Wekiva community tennis courts, parks & playground. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #O5814349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,996
- Year Built2009
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market127
- Address3879 Oakington Pl
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionWekiva Landings
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeResource Realty Services, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Resource Realty Services, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.