Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3297 Kayak Way, Orlando
Welcome home to this beautiful lake access, open concept immaculate home that boasts multiple builder and custom upgrades. As you walk through the foyer you’ll find three spacious bedrooms with plenty of natural light as well as 2 full bathrooms with granite countertops and upgraded cabinets. The great room features by a custom-built wet bar with two wine chillers, granite countertops, and additional storage complete with underlit cabinets. The oversized dining room has plenty of space to host large dinner parties with comfort and ease. The entire home is wired for sound and entertainment. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with beautiful granite countertops, 42” white maple cabinets with LED under cabinet lighting, an oversized island with storage, and a walk-in pantry. Along the back of the home, you’ll find a triple sliding glass door that leads to a covered lanai with brick pavers and an oversized fenced in backyard. The master bedroom is conveniently located at the rear of the home, away from the other bedrooms. The well-planned master bath has granite countertops with double sinks, linen closet, a separate water closet, a garden tub with separate shower showcasing upgraded 12” x 24” tile and a semi-frameless enclosure, and a generous walk-in closet. Don’t forget to pack your swimsuit as this home has lake access to Lake Pickett and an extended garage that is large enough to store a beautiful boat. Call today to schedule your private tour of this gorgeous property!
- MLS® #O5814403
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,687
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market123
- Address3297 Kayak Way
- SubdivisionEstates At Lake Pickett - Phase 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32820
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleCorner Lake Middle
- HighEast River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.