Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Fern Park
Come visit this lovely 2 story townhouse situated on a quite, oak tree lined street with no through traffic. Each bedroom has its own full bath and walk in closet. The master bedroom has a new shower with spa style shower head and new flooring. The kitchen boasts full tile floor and granite counter tops with plenty of cabinet space, as well as a breakfast bar. This home has a full 2 car garage with lots of storage space. Relax on your screened in back porch enjoying the fall breezes.Close proximity to shopping and entertainment.
- MLS® #O5814422
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,793
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
- AreaCasselberry/Fern Park
- CityFern Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32730
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.