Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10549 Woodchase Cir, Orlando
GUARDED & GATED COMMUNITY OF AVALON AT TURTLE CREEK - A PREMIER SW ORLANDO LOCATION! Gorgeous ONE STORY home with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Tile Roof and 2 Car Garage. Home has been beautifully maintained and is move in ready! Fabulous floor plan with split bedroom design (each bedroom has adjacent bathroom), volume ceilings, tray ceilings and crown moldings. Lovely Great Room (Living Room) has tile floors, wood burning fireplace, built-in entertainment center, french doors & looks out to the screened & tiled patio and garden. Separate Formal Dining Room has tile floors, double tray ceiling & makes for a great place for formal/informal dining. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, solid surface counters, beautiful cabinets, eating area/dinette & also looks out to the rear screened patio, pavered open patio and gardens. Master suite is spacious, has plantation shutters & luxury bathroom with a garden tub, separate shower, dual sinks, linen closet & beautiful custom designed closet. Secondary bedrooms are spacious. Bedroom 2 makes for a great bedroom or office & has a walk in closet & bay windows. Bedroom 3 has a custom designed closet. Home has a tile roof & pavered driveway. Lawn care INCLUDED in HOA fees. Avalon at Turtle Creek Community is 24 hour gated & guarded & has a community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, basket ball court & playground. AVALON AT TURTLE CREEK IS CONVENIENT TO GOLFING, BUTLER CHAIN OF LAKES, AMUSEMENT PARKS, FABULOUS RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING & INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
- MLS® #O5814470
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,107
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market21
- Address10549 Woodchase Cir
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionAvalon Ph 02 At Turtle Creek
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Central Fl.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.