Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8550 Dufferin Ln, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Practically brand new two-story, three-bedroom townhouse in the highly sought-after Lake Nona area. You have access to the top-rated schools in the area with the elementary school located within the community. This home is turnkey immaculate. Off the foyer, you have the elegant formal dining room. A spacious butler pantry connects the dining rm to the kitchen and feat a staging area finished in granite. Entertaining is a breeze here – the designer kitchen has a rich espresso finish completed with tile backsplash. The breakfast bar seats 4 and the eat in kitchen area is convenient. The family room is the perfect gathering space; head out the 8ft rear door to the spacious paver patio outback and enjoy the gorgeous Florida weather here with a great book! Upstairs, you have bedrooms 2 and 3 split to the front of the home away from the master convenient to the full guest bath. The owner’s suite is spacious with lg walk in closet and full ensuite with dbl sinks, walk-in shower and soaking tub! You have a blt-in home office area finished in granite and upstairs laundry w/ addtl storage! Short commute times to Medical City, Orlando International Airport, UCF and even downtown with easy access to FL-417 and FL-528. This master planned community offers resort-style amenities including a splash park, pool, exercise facility, community center, open-air pavilion, preserved wilderness and open space, with neighborhood parks, biking trails, dog walk areas and more.
- MLS® #O5814480
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,779
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address8550 Dufferin Ln
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionRandal Park - Phase 4 86/48 Lot 347
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Modular, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySun Blaze Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.