Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
544 S Osceola Ave #33, Orlando
Opportunity awaits! Renovate to your own personal taste! Least expensive 2/2.5 in Cherokee Place. One of downtown Orlando’s most desired locations over Lake Cherokee, this 3-story residence has breathtaking views of the pool. Steps from historic Lake Cherokee and nestled among 2 acres of “Old Florida” landscaping, including a quiet resort style swimming pool. Walking distance to downtown restaurants, Lake Eola Park and entertainment venues, including Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, Amway Center and Orlando City Soccer Stadium. Two gorgeous screened balconies, fireplace, private entrance, large master suite, open concept and designated drive in garage. Ample storage including attic above the garage. HOA includes landscape maintenance, pool and building exteriors. Never been better with new garbage enclosure, new pool bath, exteriors re-painted and newer roof. Plenty of room for guest parking. Easy access to 408 and I-4.
- MLS® #O5814545
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,624
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Lease, Deed Restricted, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified), Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market241
- Address544 S Osceola Ave #33
- SubdivisionCherokee Place Condo Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.