Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9944 Hartford Maroon Rd, Orlando
Don't miss out on this move-in ready 5-bedroom, 4 bath home located in the gated Waters Edge at Lake Nona community! This home has a beautiful open kitchen with island, granite counters, and stainless appliances. In addition, the downstairs bedroom makes it the ideal floor plan for many. There is an office at the front of the home with French doors for privacy. The 3-car garage features 11’ high ceilings which is great for storage and work-space. The second story has an open loft area which separates each of the additional 4 bedrooms. The spacious Master Suite has a large walk-in closet and an en-suite master bath with a door-less walk-in shower, granite countertops, large soaking tub and dual sinks. This home is highly energy efficient as well, with a two-part spray foam insulation system installed in the entire attic space. Waters Edge residents have private boat ramp access to Lake Nona for fishing, skiing, and relaxing on your boat. When you’re done on the lake you can store your boat in the secure storage lot within the community. In addition to the Waters Edge community pool and private tennis court you can enjoy the amenities of a family membership to the YMCA, included with your HOA dues. This wonderful neighborhood has easy access to 528, 417, Medical City and Orlando International airport.
- MLS® #O5814613
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,524
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market124
- Address9944 Hartford Maroon Rd
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionWaters Edge At Lake Nona
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNorthlake Park Elem
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeGo Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Go Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.