Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2514 Logandale Dr, Orlando
Updated 4 bed 2 bath home with pool and heated spa. You’ll find new paint both inside and out. Home features vaulted ceilings in the formal areas, large covered lanai, and new pool screens. A fully remodeled master bath, with a spacious master bedroom and walk-in closet. Kitchen features black appliances, with granite countertops, solid wooden cabinets and eat-in breakfast area plus breakfast bar. The split floor plan is perfect for entertaining, with the formal area at the front of the home and the family room overlooking the huge fenced backyard. A nice fire pit in the backyard offers additional entertaining area for guests to enjoy Florida’s lovely weather. There is also convenient storage shed in the back yard. Property is close to shopping, dining and zoned for great schools. Close to UCF and major highways including SR-417, SR-50, and SR-408.
- MLS® #O5814675
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,944
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeBuyer Rebates Realty
- Address2514 Logandale Dr
- AreaOrlando/Union Park/University Area
- SubdivisionArbor Ridge North
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32817
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Buyer Rebates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:44pm EDT.