Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5712 Crescent Heights Rdg, Orlando
SIMPLY RAVISHING | This enchanting estate is nestled inside the desirable Emerson Pointe community of Bay Hill in Dr. Phillips. Arrive to the convenience of a 24hr guard gate before witnessing the beauty of your neighborhood. As you pull into the driveway towards your 3 Car Garage, you will see in the distance the allure of Lake Chase. Upon entry, you will be immersed into an open floor plan w/soaring 23’ ceilings. The 1st Floor features the Master Bedroom w/a private entry to the Pool & Master Bath suited w/a Jacuzzi Tub & Bidet. The Living Room is fitted w/a Fireplace & connects to a Gourmet Kitchen w/access to the Laundry Room & separate entry to the Pool & Outdoor Kitchen. The continuity from Kitchen to Formal Dining Room guides you through an open air Sitting Room. Travertine & Hardwood flooring are throughout the entirety of the home. As you make your way up the elegant staircase to the 2nd floor, you will find a 50’ foot Catwalk bridging you to 6 exceptional living areas including a Jack & Jill Suite, Spacious Office/Bedroom, an additional En-Suite, Home Gym overlooking the Pool & a REMARKABLE Home Cinema fully Equipped & Furnished. It is by no surprise why owning a dream home in Emerson Pointe is truly extraordinary. Includes access to all Bay Hill amenities, new boat dock, convenience to the Dr. Phillips lifestyle, plus just minutes away from Restaurant Row & all of the Disney/Universal/Sea World Theme Parks. At this price, you will not find a better opportunity for luxury living!
- MLS® #O5814699
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,276
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market441
- Address5712 Crescent Heights Rdg
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionEmerson Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.