Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11607 Chisbury Dr, Orlando
Quiet cul-de-sac home in Southchase neighborhood! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom starter home welcomes you with ceramic tile throughout the foyer, living room and dining room. The eat-in kitchen greets you with all stainless steel appliances including a double oven and a closet pantry. The kitchen provides full views of the family room, where there is plenty of space for entertaining. A split bedroom plan offers privacy for the master suite. The master bedroom provides a view of the backyard through the sliding glass doors. A garden tub with separate shower stall and dual sinks in the master bathroom helps give it a spa-like feel and can be a quiet oasis to end your busy day. The walk-in closet in the bathroom provides lots of space for a growing wardrobe. The back screened-in porch is accessed through the master bedroom or the family room and leads you to the spacious backyard with a PVC privacy fence. With an inside laundry room, newer (2016) roof and a larger than average lot, this home is a must see! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #O5814720
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,632
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address11607 Chisbury Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySouthwood Elem
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty Fl Llc
Listing information courtesy of Fathom Realty Fl Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.