Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11518 Capulin Loop, Orlando
Ruby Lake is a fully maintained gated community conveniently located just minutes from Orlando’s main attractions and highways in the Dr. Phillips area. LIKE NEW (2019) HOME! 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms plus "loft". This "Modern Mediterranean" style home features front bay windows and a tile roof, a 3 car garage. This "energy efficient" home features "double pane" windows and natural gas "tankless" water heater. The second floor includes a large master suite with a spacious "walk-in" closet, a master bath with plenty of storage, and a huge master shower. Two more bedrooms, a third "full bath" and "laundry room" are also located on the second floor. Community amenities include a large resort pool, a splash pad, clubhouse, and tennis courts. Minutes from Disney, Universal, Sea World, International Drive, and much more!
- MLS® #O5815251
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,074
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address11518 Capulin Loop
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRuby Lk Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeKylin Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kylin Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.