Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6543 Doubletrace Ln, Orlando
Unique opportunity to make your interior design vision come to life with this 3 bedroom/2 bathroom single-story home located in the sought-after gated community of Orange Tree in Dr. Phillips. The french doors at the entrance welcome you into a majestic living area, perfect for entertaining your guests. This split bedroom plan features a large master bedroom and what it seems like an even larger master bathroom with a double vanity, a walk-in shower, and a separate tub. The living area provides access to the enclosed porch with a view of the pond and mature landscaping. The Orange Tree Community recreation center includes a stunning heated pool with a view of Lake Marsha; tennis, racquetball, basketball, and volleyball courts, a playground, a fitness center with saunas, and much more. Close to shopping centers, top-rated schools, the YMCA, and the famous Restaurant Row. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Call today!
- MLS® #O5815384
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Golf Course Frontage, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address6543 Doubletrace Ln
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Country Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeSuncoast Real Estate Group
Listing information courtesy of Suncoast Real Estate Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.