Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1118 Brownshire Ct, Longwood
Stunning property located on over an acre of lush grounds surrounded by a brick wall for utmost privacy in the 24 hour manned gated community of Sweetwater Club. Special highlights in this 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 4 car garage executive residence includes gorgeous hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with views of the swimming pool, a luxurious owner’s suite, wood burning fireplaces and a generously-sized bonus room upstairs. A large circle drive surrounded by stately oaks and a gated brick paver courtyard greet family and friends alike. The 28x17 sunroom off the family room, outdoor kitchen on the brick paver pool deck and large backyard patio and green space make entertaining not only easy, but a must! The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home with stone counters, tons of cabinetry/storage, sub-zero fridge and a farmhouse sink overlooking the sunny backyard. This home is an entertainer’s dream with multiple indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces including formal living and dining rooms. Minutes to top rated Seminole County schools, Wekiva Springs State Park, Sweetwater Golf and Country Club, grocery, restaurants and more. Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #O5815962
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,023
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Level, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market149
- Address1118 Brownshire Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Club Unit 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCreegan Property Group
Listing information courtesy of Creegan Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.