Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3968 Longbow Dr, Clermont
Stunning home in the sold-out gated community of Hunters Run. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home will impress you at every turn! Featuring nearly 3300 square feet of living space with TWO MASTER SUITES, one downstairs and one up. The kitchen is a dream...with 42" cabinets, quartz counters on the oversized island, custom tile backsplash, double ovens and a natural gas cooktop, stainless appliances, huge walk-in pantry and much more. This Andover model also features coffered ceilings, tiled floors, custom window coverings and blinds, brand new carpet, expanded dining area as well as an office/den space. The exterior features a paver drive leading to the 3 car garage, mature landscaping and lush lawn. You will fall in love with the custom solar/gas HEATED POOL in your enormous, fenced and PRIVATE back yard which has no rear neighbors so you can entertain. Homesites like this are hard to find with all the perks of living in the rolling hills of Clermont, the top-rated schools, so close to major roadways, theme parks, bike trails and the wonderful lakes. Community features pool, playground and dog park. Make your appointment today to see this amazing home!
- MLS® #O5816098
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,293
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address3968 Longbow Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Run Phase 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeRealty 320
Listing information courtesy of Realty 320.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.